Saturday, March 17, 2012

Foot Fetish...Nails Too!

Pretty nails and feet a MUST in my book and i am pretty sure a Must to a lot of women. Nothing says pretty clean feet better than a immaculate mani and pedi and of course a soft pretty color to make them nails and toes look edible miss hunny! I swear by pastel polishes, my first pastel experience was when i was 13 years old, as a young girl you wear sandals and you play around and hang outside ALL DAY long, well carrying on, after a long day out with the friends and family i came in the house with the MEGA dirty soles (you know the black feet sandal effect) but i couldn't stop noticing that miss hunny's (me) toes were still LAID. Dirt and all, my lil 13 year old toes were flawless (in my eyes) and i vowed from that day on that Pastel polishes were the ones for me!

 Examples of some Pastel Polishes:
From Top Left "Lucky Lucky Lavender" O.P.I , Top Right Corner "Navigate Her" Essie, 
Bottom Left "Chinchilly" Essie, Bottom Right "Pink Friday" O.P.I...GET THEM TOES YAASSSS!

No comments:

Post a Comment